Want to join a top-notch team of BCBAs committed to clinical excellence, while living and working in thriving Columbia, Maryland? Trellis is looking for a dedicated, passionate BCBA to work full-time in our Columbia Learning Center.
At Trellis, we use the highest form of contemporary applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy to nurture potential in children and young adults with autism.
What do we mean by “contemporary”? We mean therapy based on the latest science and research in the field—in other words, therapy that is:
- tailored to the unique needs and values of every client and family
- integrated into natural life and ordinary routines (naturalistic)
- engaging and play-based
Our open BCBA position involves collaborating with our cohort of Maryland-based BCBAs, while reaping the benefits of our robust professional development program and career advancement opportunities within Trellis and across the country with our parent organization, LEARN Behavioral. It involves managing a team of exceedingly trained behavior technicians (BTs)—and receiving substantial intake and back-end support to ease your administrative tasks, so you can focus on what matters: delivering the best possible care to clients.
What’s in it for you?
Aside from awesome, science-loving, and passionate teammates, what’s in it for you? At Trellis, we offer:
- a competitive salary + annual bonus opportunities
- free CEU opportunities
- a licensure/professional development stipend
- a supportive community of peers
- a laptop for use across working environments
- an organization-wide commitment to diversity, equality, and inclusion
- medical/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), and many other perks!
What are you waiting for? If we piqued your interest, fill out our form below, and we’ll reach out to find a time to talk.
Spotlight on Columbia
Nestled between Washington, D.C., and Baltimore, Columbia boasts plenty of perks.
Money magazine named Columbia the #1 Place to Live in the United States, with its 94 miles of winding pathways, exceptional public schools, flourishing business community, vibrant music and arts scene, and close proximity to two major cities. Consider:
- Columbia is a planned community made up of 10 villages that offer a range of housing options, from two-bedroom apartments to four- and five-bedroom homes, and from budget-friendly to high-end.
- Columbia’s population is racially and economically diverse, with walking paths connecting neighborhoods and community pools and parks encouraging recreation and interaction.
- Columbia is home to the Merriweather Post Pavilion, a 40-acre outdoor concert venue designed by the acclaimed architect Frank Gehry. Billboard magazine named Merriweather the second-best amphitheater in the U.S.
To find out more, see the article about Columbia from Money.